JOIN US FOR OUR 11TH ANNUAL Fundraiser!
The Tallahassee Sunrise Rotary Club presents our 11th annual fundraising event featuring beer tasting at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. (6800 Mahan Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308). The event has contributed over $392,000 to local charities and Rotary sponsored initiatives since its inception. Do good and have fun by supporting this premier Tallahassee fundraising event.
- DATE October 28, 2017
- VIP 4-5 PM Exclusive
- EVENT 5-8 PM
- LOCATION Tallahassee Auto Museum
Tickets go on sale August 15th.
Tallahassee Sunrise Rotary Club is putting on its 11th annual fundraising festival, featuring beer, food, and music at the Tallahassee Automobile Museum. Every year has completely SOLD OUT and there is much more in store for this year so you cannot afford to miss this amazing event!
Unlimited tastings of 200+ different beers. A large festival site that will include both indoor and outdoor settings The event is scheduled to start at 5:00 PM and run until 8:00 PM that night. VIP guests are invited to come at 4:00 for special tastings before General Admission arrives. Up to 2,000 beer lovers from around the Tallahassee area will attend this event. The standard admission ticket includes entry to the festival and unlimited beer tastings, from 5 – 8 PM.
Sunrise Rotary has secured 30,000 square feet of festival space and we expect almost 30 breweries and 200+ different beers. We recommend you purchase your tickets in advance; every year Brewfest has completely sold out. Food will be available for an additional charge at the event.
Craft beer is the focus, with many beer styles represented, including pale ales, IPAs, porters, stouts, wheats, ambers, and lagers. The list of this year’s brewers and brews will be listed on the website and in our app as the event date gets closer.
The Tallahassee Brewfest is an excellent opportunity to help raise money for local charities while sampling beer, hanging out with friends, and listening to music.
No person under 21 years old is allowed at Brewfest (including Designated Driver ticket holders). All persons must show valid ID at event entrance. THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR RAIN OR SHINE.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Rotary is a worldwide organization of more than 1.2 million business, professional, and community leaders. Members of the Rotary clubs, known as Rotarians, provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. All Rotarians are united in a campaign to eradicate polio.
Over the years, Support has included
- 2-1-1 Big Bend
- Ability 1st
- ACS Relay for Life
- Alzheimer's Project
- America's 2nd Harvest
- American Red Cross Capital Area Chapter
- Big Bend Cares
- Big Bend Crime Stoppers
- Big Bend Habitat for Humanity
- Big Bend Homeless Coalition
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Big Bend
- Brehon Family Services
- Capital City Youth Services
- Children's Home Society of North Florida
- DOMI Education
- Early Learning Coalition of the Big Bend
- Grace Mission Episcopal Church
- Honor Flight Tallahassee
- Hope for Haiti
- Innocence Project of Florida
- Junior Achievement
- Keep Tallahassee-Leon County Beautiful
- Lee's Place
- LeMoyne Center for the Visual Arts
- Literacy Volunteers of Leon County
- Lutheran Social Services of North Florida
- North Florida Rotary Youth Camp
- Office of the Public Guardian
- PACE Center for Girls
- Parkinson's Outreach Association
- PeaceJam Southeast
- Pregnancy Help and Information Center
- ReThink Energy Florida
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards
- Rotary Youth Exchange
- Rotary Ukraine Project
- Sail Future
- Shelter Box Project
- St Jude's Children's Research Hospital
- Tallahassee-Leon Co. Animal Service Center
- Tallahassee Senior Center
- Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
- Teen Challenge
- Toys for Tots (US Marine Corp)
- Turn About, Inc. of Tallahassee
- YMCA, Capital Region